Olympus Chemicals & Fertilizers is a leading chemical and drug Discovery Company offers custom synthesis of organic molecules for biotech and pharmaceutical applications. We provide solutions to your complex and challenging custom synthesis projects.
Our small-scale and large-scale chemistry capabilities are able to undertake your projects and work with them right from idea to final production at any scale.
The big advantage we have is our operational flexibility and long-standing expertise, big library with syndicated databases, and latest software’s.
- Faster Quality Product Development with optimized cost
- We help to reduce the transition time between drug discovery to development of product
- Innovative and quality solution to synthetic chemistry problems
- Laboratory and Commercial Scale Up Services
- Services for Optimization and designing of Synthetic route for Finished products, Intermediates, Reference Compound and Metabolites
- Services for Resolution of Enantiomers and Chiral Separation etc.
The service includes synthesis of the following:
- Multistep Organic Synthesis, Library Synthesis & Asymmetric Synthesis
- Scale up of active medicinal compound
- Chiral Separation and scale up
- Reference Compound Synthesis and scale up
- Metabolites and Impurities Synthesis and scale up
- Small & Large scale Synthesis
- Heterocyclic compound synthesis
- Steroids molecules & intermediate synthesis and scale up
- Novel route design and development
- Isolate and identify impurities, DE gradients, or metabolites
- Multi-step reaction schemes
- Medicinal chemistry, new chemical entities synthesis
- Analytical services for synthesis projects
Facilities at Olympus
- Synthetic Facilities
Modern well equipped organic synthesis laboratory consisting of good quality Fuming Hood for dry reaction with temperature ranges from 0oC to -78oC or below, High Pressure Reaction, Microwave Reaction & Hydrogenation Reaction etc.
- Analytical Facilities
We have well developed analytical laboratory consisting of NMR400 Mhz, LCMS/MS, GCMS, HPLC’s, Preparative HPLC, Thermo Gravimetric Analysis (TGA), Karl fisher, IR (Infrared spectroscopy) & etc.
Let’s become our business partner today to cut down on chemical discovery time and cost.
Please contact us with your synthesis requirements. In most cases, we are able to respond to enquiries within a few hours or at the latest by the following day.